Background





Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thank You!

We just finished up with our Tastefully Simple fund raiser!  It is was success.  We were able to raise a little over $200 for JDRF.  I could not do this by myself.  I had a great consultant that was so generous to come out and donate her time and give us food suggestions for all the yummy items.  She then donated ALL her commission to JDRF.  Truly an amazing person, she has no connection to Type 1 either!! 


I also want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all my friends and family who keep coming and ordering at all my parties.  You are all AWESOME!!  I am truly bless to have you all in my life.

Look for my next blog post, there will be another chance to order Christmas gifts and have the money go towards JDRF and possibly my FIRST give away! I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment